Do you hide your smile because of embarrassing crooked teeth?
Our experienced general and cosmetic dentists can address crooked teeth with a range of treatment options. We will base our recommendations on your oral health needs and cosmetic goals. Crooked teeth are typically seen as an aesthetic issue. Although, they can also be an underlying cause for dental problems, and have an impact on your long-term dental health. Straightening your smile will not only boost your confidence in your appearance, it will also improve your oral health. Addressing crooked teeth can reduce the risk for common concerns:
- Tooth decay: crooked teeth can make it difficult to clean all surfaces of the teeth effectively, increasing the incidence of decay and cavities
- Gum disease: similar to tooth decay risks, the inability to clean the teeth and gums can lead to gum disease
- Bite problems: malocclusion is often an underlying cause for TMJ related disorders and bite problems
- Tooth damage: when the teeth are not aligned properly, undue forces can be placed on tooth surfaces and lead to chips, cracks, and damage to the teeth
Straighten Your Smile with Invisalign®
We are a Westborough Invisalign provider and can help you achieve a beautiful new smile with the convenience of clear braces. Our dentists offer Invisalign for teens and adults who have mild to moderate orthodontic concerns. Invisalign treatment is often faster, less invasive and more discreet than traditional braces.
- There are no brackets and wires that grab attention
- You can eat more comfortably
- You can clean your teeth more effectively
Teeth can become crooked regardless of age, but whether as a child or as an adult, straightening them is vital to your continued good oral health. As an adult, however, you may be concerned about how wearing braces will affect your confidence and your daily life. The good news is that, for many patients, Invisalign clear aligners can make orthodontic treatment significantly easier, more convenient, more comfortable, and more attractive.
Alternatives to Braces
We want all of our patients to enjoy a whole and healthy smile. For patients with minor concerns and no bite problems, we can offer a range of treatments to create a straighter looking smile. Our team will work with you on an individual basis to meet your aesthetic and dental health needs, and provide lasting results. Treatment options can include:
- Tooth bonding: using a composite resin material, we can re-sculpt the shape of your tooth
- Dental crowns: for a single misshapen tooth, a dental crown can be placed to transform its appearance and stabilize the bite
- Porcelain veneers: custom made for your needs, porcelain veneers can be placed on one or several teeth to make over your smile
Schedule An Appointment
To learn more about your treatment options for a straighter, healthier smile schedule an appointment in our Westborough dental office. We welcome new patients of all ages and serve many local areas including Upton, Southborough and North Grafton, MA. Give us a call at (508) 342-1519, or request an appointment online today.